famous graduation sayings & quotes

card sayings for graduation, Phrases, graduation Quotations, Quote, Quotes, graduation WorDs, Word, phrase, quotation, saying, sayings

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Take rest a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.

But when you start disagreeing with the answers, you've got a problem.
~Author : R E Phillips Famous Quotes

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.
~Author : Bill Cosby Inspirational Sayings

Take rest a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.
~Author : Ovid Nice Quotes

I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I was man. Why should I fear When was I less by dying
~Author : Jalal udDin Rumi Great Sayings

All that spirits desire, spirits attain.
~Author : Kahlil Gibran Meaningful Sayings

My wife and I tried to breakfast together, but we had to stop or our marriage would have been wrecked.
~Author : Sir Winston Leonard Spenser Churchill Wise Quotes

Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not.
~Author : Thomas Huxley Motivational Sayings

Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.
~Author : Peter Ustinov Famous Quotes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

famous graduation sayings & quotes

card sayings for graduation, Phrases, graduation Quotations, Quote, Quotes, graduation WorDs, Word, phrase, quotation, saying, sayings